Member for 9 years, 6 months
Last seen more than 6 years ago
(Last updated 2013-06-20.)
Experienced application developer. Software Engineer. M.Sc.E.E. C++ (10 years), software engineering, .NET/C#/VB.NET (7 years), usability testing, Perl, scientific computing, Python, Windows/Macintosh/Linux, Z80 assembly.
Selected questions, etc.:
- Windows error codes (MSDN), e.g. 0xC000042C for STATUS_ELEVATION_REQUIRED.
- End-of-line identifier in VB.NET?
- How to determine if a .NET assembly was built for x86 or x64?
- Good tutorial for WinDbg?
- C++ reference - sample memmove
- The difference between + and & for joining strings in VB.NET
My other accounts:
Server Fault (SF). [/].
Super User (SU). [/].
Meta Stack Overflow (MSO). [/].
My 15 minutes of fame on Super User
Blog. Sample: Jump the shark.
Full jump page with other SOFU related, Stack Exchange sites, etc.
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
YearlingOct 31, 2018
CriticJun 25, 2016
SupporterJun 24, 2016
AutobiographerJul 21, 2015
This user hasn’t posted yet.
Top network postsView all network posts