Developer at Stack Overflow focusing on public Q&A. Canadian working in the American idiom.
Once upon a time:
- community manager at Stack Overflow
- elected moderator on Stack Overflow and Software Engineering
- desktop software developer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Email me a link to your favorite Wikipedia article:
New York, NY
Member for 7 years, 2 months
49 profile views
Last seen Mar 5 at 21:23
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 142.6k 142.6k 4545 gold badges413413 silver badges596596 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow♦ 33.2k 33.2k 1111 gold badges7575 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 30.3k 30.3k 88 gold badges9595 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Arqade♦ 12.9k 12.9k 2121 gold badges7575 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1335 How to check whether a string contains a substring in Ruby
- 520 Global auth is dead! Long live universal login
- 378 How to delete a file after checking whether it exists
- 262 Why do some people only post answers, and not questions?
- 262 How do you unit test private methods?
- 232 Are Stack Exchange sites forums?
- 209 Why is cleverness considered harmful in programming by some people?
- View more network posts →