Allan MacGregor, Director of Engineering at Demac Media, leads the engineering team, and is responsible for their continue growth and education.
After spending nearly a decade working in Digital commerce and software engineering Allan knows what truly takes to build highly scalable and effective solutions as well how to build the engineering teams to support those solutions.
Allan is a veteran software developer constantly exploring new tools and technologies. Allan frequently contributes to technical publications including Sitepoint.com and Hackernoon.com, as has authored two technical books on Magento development.
Director of Engineering at DemacMedia
Top network posts
- 20 What's the correct cookie config for a Magento site split across multiple instances as subdomains?
- 12 Running Magento 2 via FastCGI (not mod_php) on OS X via brew Packages
- 11 Magento 'Select Configurable Attributes' with PHP
- 11 Difference Between Varnish `(pipe)` and `(pass)`
- 6 Remove local core changes after testing
- 5 Magento - Add array of SKU's to shopping cart
- View more network posts →