With the public release of Magento 2, questions like this come up more often again: Suggest me Magento2 Theme development best tutorial
- asking for external resources
- answers are likely to be "link only"
- answers still tend to be useful for a larger audience
On StackOverflow these would immediately be closed as off topic because:
Questions asking us to recommend or find a book, tool, software library, tutorial or other off-site resource are off-topic for Stack Overflow as they tend to attract opinionated answers and spam. Instead, describe the problem and what has been done so far to solve it.
We don't have this close reason here, so I'd like to gather some opinions about what to do with these questions. Some options:
- close as off topic
- convert to community wiki
- leave them as they are
- move links from answers to a related tag wiki