91 developers, from 26 nationalities answering 563 questions, earning 311 badges getting the acceptance rate up from 71.74% to 74.78% (+3.04%)!
In 2 days we've accomplished so much and as a bonus we had a great time doing it. So, some stats measured between 13 feb 07:00 - 15 feb 21:30.
- Badges earned: 311
- Votes spent: 1140
- Comments added: 629
- Answers added: 458
- Number of unanswered questions: -563
- Answers that got accepted: 75
- New questions: 80
- New users: 12
Fact & funfacts about MageStackDay #2
- 91 participants signed up, including 5 female developers!
- 9 companies supporting the community answering questions on MageStackDay
- 2 bounty-hunt questions about Magento 2: The questions will stay open till Friday 20th of February and the bounty will be awarded to the best answer which will be chosen by Anton.
- 1 new website running on HHVM
- 1 opening firework
- 1 new gist with a collection of stackexchange-queries
- 0 lines of CSS touched by Sander and Anna during the creation of the new website
- Some requests about together.js, pair answering and spoonprogramming in the #speeddating channel, no one successful (as far as we know)
And there was so much more going on: new extensions got created during this time (we call it SDD - StackExchange Driven Develoment), some of our participants signed up and answered their first questions on the site and a lot of them decided to become regularly active!
And from here
We hope to see you back on a regular basis to answer, upvote and flag questions. Together we can make this a great place to gain and share knowledge on Magento