There are an alarming number of complaints spanning several years about robo-reviewing on this site.
- Reviewers: Please stop pressing "Looks OK" when it's not
- Report reviewers - temporary retract review permissions?
- Quality of review process
- Valid Flag disputed
- User that seems to review all low quality posts as "Looks OK"
- Posts reviewing without observing
- why my flag is marked as disputed?
I have have had a recommended closure flag declined on a blatantly off-topic question called 'What is the recommended NPK ratio for tomato plants?' because apparently the reviewers voted to leave it open from review. I don't know much about Magento but I know it has nothing to do with fertilizing tomato plants or whatever. I am not going to name specific users but I believe moderator intervention (warnings and/or review-only suspensions) should be taken to stop reviewers who consistently vote that blatant non-answers look OK or that blatantly off-topic questions should be left open. I am not sure if this site is eligible for review audits but I still believe blatantly and objectively bad reviewers should not just be left off the hook.