I have flagged several non-answers using the Not an Answer flag. They are disputed because some (often the same) reviewers are selecting "Looks OK" in review:
- https://magento.stackexchange.com/a/337071/ (Deleted now)
- https://magento.stackexchange.com/a/298355/ (Deleted now)
- https://magento.stackexchange.com/a/361218/ (Deleted now)
- https://magento.stackexchange.com/a/337481/ (Deleted now)
- https://magento.stackexchange.com/a/351183/ (Deleted now)
- https://magento.stackexchange.com/a/366633/ (Deleted now)
- The comment is an attempt to add a second answer. User probably thinks that this is a forum.
- https://magento.stackexchange.com/a/279483/ (Deleted now)
- https://magento.stackexchange.com/a/341017/ (Deleted now)
- https://magento.stackexchange.com/a/357707/ (Deleted now)
- Has another non-answer on the same question that was reviewed as Looks OK in the past. I have a pending flag on that one.
- https://magento.stackexchange.com/a/347917/ (Deleted now)
Update: It looks like a mod or someone has taken a look at these and deleted all of them.
I have a few others pending, but I think that they will suffer a similar fate as only one of my flags did anything. Also of note, several of these have been reviewed as Looks OK in First Answers and Late Answers.
I understand that once in a while reviewers can miss things, but this is clearly a pattern. This states that these posts should have been flagged and deleted: What should I flag and what I shouldn't flag
Under "What should you definitely flag":
Answers that are not answers (other questions, "thank you" answers, ...)
These are clearly not answers. Can reviewers please follow the guidelines? And can we get these posts deleted?