I posted an answer related to the user query and after some time user changed the question completely with the new issue he was facing instead of updating the question with details.

What should do in such a case as the answer will not make any sense in such a case?



2 Answers 2


Editing an existing question in a way that invalidates existing answers is not allowed. Basically, you're invalidating someone else's work. They should post a new question instead (and link to the old question if appropriate).

What to do?


Thank you for posting your question. It is best to flag this kind of behavior for the mods to take a look

  • we need to take some action against this user, as this user has done this kind of things many times in this platform, might be you know better what actions you can take as mod Commented Jul 21, 2020 at 4:00

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .