OP asks specifically for a free extension, but "answers": so far are paid extensions only. I deleted the first answer because it was a link-only answer and to a paid solution (∴ spam). I really, really do not like deleting content, but I really, really do not want this SE site to become a spamhaus.
When should we delete? When should we not?
EDIT: Rules for questions & answers involving paid extensions
- Proposed that:
- In general, deleting content is not desirable. Deleting relevant content should be avoided altogether. Sometimes, paid extensions provide a great & cost-effective solution to a question, so questions and answers involving paid extensions should be allowed.
- When someone asks about a free extension, answers mentioning paid extensions are subject to deletion if there is no attempt to address the lack of availability of a free extension.
- Answers which mention a given extension (or single vendor's extensions) should seek to address the question's topic directly. Link-only answers in this context will be deleted.
- Answers mentioning extensions - when coming from users with low post counts and/or posts mentioning particular extensions, extension vendors, or using affiliate links - will be subject to deletion.
- Questions which seem to be leading or clearly related to promoting a particular extension or set of extensions will be subject to deletion.
Perhaps we should require disclosure when someone mentions a product in which they have a stake, paid or not?