How can I contact moderator personally.

I want to tell him personally because I have doubt on couple of people, and I think they are playing upvote - upvote .

So I want moderator attention on those users


1 Answer 1


Just flag one of the posts of the one of those "couple of people" and explain what the problem is, and what you suspect.


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .